>Implementing a web-based
Learning Management System (LMS) – the platform that
manages your Web-Based Training programs – need not be
complex and costly. Your LMS can be easy to install,
easy to use, state of the art, affordable, and it can do
have a need to lower the risk and costs of implementing
their LMS. These projects can affect many departments
with many training requirements. Decisions can range
from access privileges to individualized training plans.
Implementation can last 6-24 months and be extremely
dynamic and difficult to manage and complete. How can
companies cost-effectively implement a learning
- Meet customer's/user's specifications delivered on
time and on budget
- Meet potential future needs
LMSLive!, a simple, direct, economical
web-based LMS, was designed to give your entire
workforce access to e-learning from a single point of
access using only a browser.
Wizdom LMSLive was designed to deploy
and track all your learning content in a cost-effective
way. Many LMS’s are complex to deploy and difficult to
Wizdom LMSLive! is very easy to deploy
out of the box. And it costs only $999!
Fits into your web site. Wizdom
LMSLive! is very customizable – within minutes
you can make it appear like other pages on your
company’s web site.
Wizdom LMSLive! can
- Register students/register web-based courses
- Assign students to courses most appropriate to students’ training needs
- Notify managers of course completion and assessment scores
- Indicate pass/fail
- Provides Login Security
- Generates Certificate upon Course Completion
- Customizable to your web site
AND THERE'S MORE!
- Wizdom LMSLive! has an AICC compliant interface
- Contains hooks for e-store and credit card interface
- Contains course entry login and enrollment expirations
- Cascading style sheets for quick customization